Steem Master Carpet Cleaner in Clarksville & Murfreesboro, TN
Steem Master Carpet Cleaner in Clarksville and Murfreesboro, TN is committed to superior service and exceptional results. Established in 1992, our family business strives to help our clients avoid uneducated and unethical cleaning companies that won’t stick to their word. We educate you on the best cleaning products and methods for your situation and only suggest services that are necessary for your needs.
Our services include: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, air duct cleaning, water damage restoration and more. All of our cleaning methods are manufacturer approved. For expert cleaning services that will restore your flooring and fabrics to their peak condition, choose Steem Master.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
The IICRC industry standard for drying steam-cleaned carpet is 6-8 hours. However, our results are typically closer to 4-6 hours. We also use Dri-pod air movers while servicing your home to boost drying time. Dry time will vary depending on temperature and humidity as well.
How long will it take to service my home?
Cleaning time will vary depending on the size of the job and how heavily soiled the areas are. It is usually best to be prepared for your home to be serviced for 1-2 hours. Hardwood floor cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning times will vary. A staff member will be able to answer this for your specific situation.
Can you get out pet stains and odors?
Results will vary. Some pet stains can be removed while other stains may already be set in. However, we do offer a variety of treatments to help contain and eliminate odors! Ask about our 3-Step urine Removal process.
How far in advance do I need to schedule an appointment?
While Steem Master does offer 24-hour emergency service, it is best to schedule at least 4-5 days in advance. This will allow us to give you more options and find the date and time that works the best for your schedule.
Will you need access to water and electricity to service my home?
It is best to have the water and electricity turned on while having your home serviced. This will give you the best chance for exceptional results. We have large clean water tanks built into our trucks that allow us to complete multiple jobs before refilling our water tanks.
However, please let us know if you know in advance if the water will not be on.
How To Prepare
- It’s best to pre-vacuum the areas that will be cleaned and remove any trash or debris. Steem Master will also pre-vacuum the areas we are servicing
- Move smaller furniture and pick up all items off of carpeted surfaces. Only traffic areas will be cleaned otherwise.
- Leave furniture off of the carpet until the carpet is completely dry. When wood gets wet it may bleed onto the carpet and metal may rust onto the carpet.
- If you have pets, please put them in a contained area if possible. The door will partially opened during cleaning to allow our hoses that are mounted to our trucks to come through the door. We wouldn’t want to risk a pet going outdoors that isn’t supposed to be outdoors.
- Try not to walk on the carpet after it has first been cleaned. It is easier to track dirt onto the carpet when it is wet.